Aims of the Conference
The Conference will focus on the new technologies and scientific research in the areas of agriculture, energetics, engineering, engineering education, transport as well as on other topical engineering problems. This is a possibility to provide technology transfer from scientists to enterprises and exchange information with specialists in your area of research from different European countries.
The official conference languages are English, Russian and Latvian.
The topical areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Agricultural machinery and husbandry
- Renewable energy and GHG emission
- Energetics and automatization
- Engineering technologies and material science
- Transport, motor vehicles and fuels
- CAD, CAE, CAM, PDM, PLM and CNC technologies
- Engineering education and economics
- All similar engineering and technology studies
The conference will be held at Latvia University of Life Sciences and Technologies, Faculty of Engineering,
5 J. Cakstes blvd., Jelgava.